This work was supported by the grant from the Research Institute of Medical Science, Catholic University of Daegu (2012), and by the Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea, funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2012-0003178).
Platelet-rich plasma limits the nerve injury caused by 10% dextrose in the rabbit median nerve
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 56–60, January 2014
How to Cite
Park, G.-Y. and Kwon, D. R. (2014), Platelet-rich plasma limits the nerve injury caused by 10% dextrose in the rabbit median nerve. Muscle Nerve, 49: 56–60. doi: 10.1002/mus.23863
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 03:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Research Institute of Medical Science
- Catholic University of Daegu (2012)
- Basic Science Research Program
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012-0003178
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.