This work was supported by the grant from the Research Institute of Medical Science, Catholic University of Daegu (2012), and by the Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea, funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2012-0003178).
Platelet-rich plasma limits the nerve injury caused by 10% dextrose in the rabbit median nerve
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 56–60, January 2014
How to Cite
Park, G.-Y. and Kwon, D. R. (2014), Platelet-rich plasma limits the nerve injury caused by 10% dextrose in the rabbit median nerve. Muscle Nerve, 49: 56–60. doi: 10.1002/mus.23863
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 03:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Research Institute of Medical Science
- Catholic University of Daegu (2012)
- Basic Science Research Program
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012-0003178
- 1A histological and immunohistochemical study of the subsynovial connective tissue in idiopathic carpal tunnel syndrome. J Bone Joint Surg Am 2004;86:1458–1466., , , , .
- 6Autologous blood injection in carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Electromyogr Clin Neurophysiol 2009;49:369–372., , .
- 7The effects of intra-articular platelet-rich plasma injection according to the severity of collagenase-induced knee osteoarthritis in a rabbit model. Ann Rehabil Med 2012;36:458–465., , .
- 14Outcomes and cost-effectiveness of carpal tunnel injections using sonographic needle guidance [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2010;62(suppl):S677:1626., , , , .
- 15Assessment study on a set of platelet-rich plasma preparation. Zhongguo Xiu Fu Chong Jian Wai Ke Za Zhi 2011;25:112–116., , , , .
- 16Laboratory animal medicine, 2nd edition. Salt Lake City, UT: Academic Press; 2002., , , .
- 23Electrophysiological study of long thoracic nerve conduction in normal subjects. Electromyogr Clin Neurophysiol 1986;26:63–67., , , , .