This study was supported by a cooperative agreement between the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD RTOI 2004-03-03; principal investigators: F.J.M. and M.F.D.). The investigation was conducted in collaboration with the Muscular Dystrophy Surveillance, Tracking, and Research Network (MD STARnet) of sites funded through cooperative agreements with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Correlates of care for young men with duchenne and becker muscular dystrophy
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 21–25, January 2014
How to Cite
Andrews, J. G., Davis, M. F. and Meaney, F. J. (2014), Correlates of care for young men with duchenne and becker muscular dystrophy. Muscle Nerve, 49: 21–25. doi: 10.1002/mus.23865
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 03:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.