This study was supported by a cooperative agreement between the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD RTOI 2004-03-03; principal investigators: F.J.M. and M.F.D.). The investigation was conducted in collaboration with the Muscular Dystrophy Surveillance, Tracking, and Research Network (MD STARnet) of sites funded through cooperative agreements with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Correlates of care for young men with duchenne and becker muscular dystrophy
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 21–25, January 2014
How to Cite
Andrews, J. G., Davis, M. F. and Meaney, F. J. (2014), Correlates of care for young men with duchenne and becker muscular dystrophy. Muscle Nerve, 49: 21–25. doi: 10.1002/mus.23865
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 03:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- 12Probabilistic models for some intelligence and attainment tests (Copenhagen, Danish Institute for Educational Research). Chicago: University of Chicago Press; 1960..
- 13Measuring disease severity in Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy. J Methods Meas Soc Sci 2010;1:8–18., , , .
- 18Parent caregiver-related predictors of health care service utilization by children with cerebral palsy enrolled in Medicaid. J Pediatr Health Care 2002;16:73–78., , , , .
- 20Service utilization patterns of adults with intellectual disabilities: a comparison of Puerto Rican and non-Latino white families. J Gerontol Soc Work 2002;37:65–86., , .
- 23Center KFFKPH. Health care experiences—2002 National Survey of Latinos survey brief. Washington, DC: KFF Pew Hispanic Center; 2004.
- 25US Census Bureau. Current population reports, P60–231, income, poverty, and health insurance coverage in the United States: 2005. Washington, DC: US Census Bureau; 2006., , ,
- 26Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum; 1988..
- 27Measuring progress toward smoking cessation. J Appl Meas 2005;6:164–172., , .