Acute motor axonal neuropathy and multifocal motor neuropathy: More in common than not
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 693–695, November 2013
How to Cite
Yuki, N. (2013), Acute motor axonal neuropathy and multifocal motor neuropathy: More in common than not. Muscle Nerve, 48: 693–695. doi: 10.1002/mus.23871
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 03:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.