Letters to the Editor
Andersen-Tawil syndrome presenting as a fixed myopathy
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 4, page 623, October 2013
How to Cite
Child, N. D., Cleland, J. C. and Roxburgh, R. (2013), Andersen-Tawil syndrome presenting as a fixed myopathy. Muscle Nerve, 48: 623. doi: 10.1002/mus.23872
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2013 04:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.