This study was supported by the Bulgarian Science Fund (DMU 03/72).
Internodal mechanism of pathological afterdischarges in myelinated axons
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 47–55, January 2014
How to Cite
Dimitrov, A. G. and Dimitrova, N. A. (2014), Internodal mechanism of pathological afterdischarges in myelinated axons. Muscle Nerve, 49: 47–55. doi: 10.1002/mus.23874
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2013 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Bulgarian Science Fund. Grant Number: DMU 03/72
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.