The first 2 authors (H.-M.Y. and S.-Y.W.) contributed equally to this work.
Sihler staining study of anastomosis between the facial and trigeminal nerves in the ocular area and its clinical implications
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 545–550, October 2013
How to Cite
Yang, H.-M., Won, S.-Y., Kim, H.-J. and Hu, K.-S. (2013), Sihler staining study of anastomosis between the facial and trigeminal nerves in the ocular area and its clinical implications. Muscle Nerve, 48: 545–550. doi: 10.1002/mus.23875
This study was supported by the Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea, funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (2011-0003251).
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 03:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 2011–0003251
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.