This study was supported by the Institute for Performance Research, Manchester Metropolitan University.
Muscular adaptations and insulin-like growth factor-1 responses to resistance training are stretch-mediated
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 108–119, January 2014
How to Cite
McMahon, G., Morse, C. I., Burden, A., Winwood, K. and Onambélé, G. L. (2014), Muscular adaptations and insulin-like growth factor-1 responses to resistance training are stretch-mediated. Muscle Nerve, 49: 108–119. doi: 10.1002/mus.23884
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2013 07:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.