A differential pattern of gene expression in skeletal muscle of tumor-bearing rats reveals dysregulation of excitation–contraction coupling together with additional muscle alterations
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 233–248, February 2014
How to Cite
Fontes-Oliveira, C. C., Busquets, S., Fuster, G., Ametller, E., Figueras, M., Olivan, M., Toledo, M., López-Soriano, F. J., Qu, X., Demuth, J., Stevens, P., Varbanov, A., Wang, F., Isfort, R. J. and Argilés, J. M. (2014), A differential pattern of gene expression in skeletal muscle of tumor-bearing rats reveals dysregulation of excitation–contraction coupling together with additional muscle alterations. Muscle Nerve, 49: 233–248. doi: 10.1002/mus.23893
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAY 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología . Grant Number: SAF2011–26091
- Fundació La Marató-TV3 (Cancer, 2012)
- Programme Alban (European Union Programme of High Level Scholarships for Latin America . Grant Number: E05D059293BR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.