A differential pattern of gene expression in skeletal muscle of tumor-bearing rats reveals dysregulation of excitation–contraction coupling together with additional muscle alterations
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 233–248, February 2014
How to Cite
Fontes-Oliveira, C. C., Busquets, S., Fuster, G., Ametller, E., Figueras, M., Olivan, M., Toledo, M., López-Soriano, F. J., Qu, X., Demuth, J., Stevens, P., Varbanov, A., Wang, F., Isfort, R. J. and Argilés, J. M. (2014), A differential pattern of gene expression in skeletal muscle of tumor-bearing rats reveals dysregulation of excitation–contraction coupling together with additional muscle alterations. Muscle Nerve, 49: 233–248. doi: 10.1002/mus.23893
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAY 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología . Grant Number: SAF2011–26091
- Fundació La Marató-TV3 (Cancer, 2012)
- Programme Alban (European Union Programme of High Level Scholarships for Latin America . Grant Number: E05D059293BR
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|mus23893-sup-0001-supptable1.docx||18K||Supporting Information Table I|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.