Published 2013 American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Neuromuscular ultrasound in common entrapment neuropathies
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 696–704, November 2013
How to Cite
Cartwright, M. S. and Walker, F. O. (2013), Neuromuscular ultrasound in common entrapment neuropathies. Muscle Nerve, 48: 696–704. doi: 10.1002/mus.23900
This monograph was reviewed and approved by committees of the American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine. It did not undergo further peer review by Muscle & Nerve.
Dr. Cartwright has funding from the NIH/NINDS (1K23NS062892) to study neuromuscular ultrasound.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2013 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.