This study was supported by a statutory grant to the Department of Neurology, Medical University of Warsaw, from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (641/N-TREAT/09/2010).
Value of short exercise and short exercise with cooling tests in the diagnosis of myotonic dystrophies (DM1 AND DM2)
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 277–283, February 2014
How to Cite
Gawel, M., Szmidt-Salkowska, E., Lusakowska, A., Nojszewska, M., Sulek, A., Krysa, W., Rajkiewicz, M., Seroka, A. and Kaminska, A. M. (2014), Value of short exercise and short exercise with cooling tests in the diagnosis of myotonic dystrophies (DM1 AND DM2). Muscle Nerve, 49: 277–283. doi: 10.1002/mus.23908
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2013 09:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
Vol. 49, Issue 4, 620, Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!