The first 2 authors (J.R.D. and L.G.V.) contributed equally to this study.
A pilot study of muscle plasma protein changes after exercise
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 261–266, February 2014
How to Cite
Dahlqvist, J. R., Voss, L. G., Lauridsen, T., Krag, T. O. and Vissing, J. (2014), A pilot study of muscle plasma protein changes after exercise. Muscle Nerve, 49: 261–266. doi: 10.1002/mus.23909
Disclosure: J.V. has received research grants and travel scholarships from Genzyme Corporation, and is a member of Genzyme's Global Advisory Board for Pompe disease. He acts as a research adviser for Cardoz AB and Lundbeck A/S.
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2013 09:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- The Sara and Ludvig Elsass Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.