This work was funded by the Pacific Northwest Friends of FSH Research.
Longitudinal features of stir bright signal in FSHD1
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 257–260, February 2014
How to Cite
Friedman, S. D., Poliachik, S. L., Otto, R. K., Carter, G. T., Budech, C. B., Bird, T. D., Miller, D. G. and Shaw, D. W.W. (2014), Longitudinal features of stir bright signal in FSHD1. Muscle Nerve, 49: 257–260. doi: 10.1002/mus.23911
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2013 07:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.