This work was funded by the Pacific Northwest Friends of FSH Research.
Longitudinal features of stir bright signal in FSHD1
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 257–260, February 2014
How to Cite
Friedman, S. D., Poliachik, S. L., Otto, R. K., Carter, G. T., Budech, C. B., Bird, T. D., Miller, D. G. and Shaw, D. W.W. (2014), Longitudinal features of stir bright signal in FSHD1. Muscle Nerve, 49: 257–260. doi: 10.1002/mus.23911
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2013 07:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012