None of the authors have any conflicts of interest related to this manuscript.
Normal values of median nerve cross-sectional area obtained by ultrasound along its course in the arm with electrophysiological correlations, in 100 Asian subjects
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 284–286, February 2014
How to Cite
Bathala, L., Kumar, P., Kumar, K., Shaik, A. B. and Visser, L. H. (2014), Normal values of median nerve cross-sectional area obtained by ultrasound along its course in the arm with electrophysiological correlations, in 100 Asian subjects. Muscle Nerve, 49: 284–286. doi: 10.1002/mus.23912
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 06:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.