Innervation zone locations in 43 superficial muscles: Toward a standardization of electrode positioning
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 413–421, March 2014
How to Cite
Beretta Piccoli, M., Rainoldi, A., Heitz, C., Wüthrich, M., Boccia, G., Tomasoni, E., Spirolazzi, C., Egloff, M. and Barbero, M. (2014), Innervation zone locations in 43 superficial muscles: Toward a standardization of electrode positioning. Muscle Nerve, 49: 413–421. doi: 10.1002/mus.23934
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 07:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- The Thim van der Laan Foundation, Landquart, Switzerland.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.