Letter to the Editor
Dominant cardiac type of familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy associated with a novel transthyretin variant Thr59Arg
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 839–841, November 2013
How to Cite
Obayashi, K., Misumi, Y., Watanabe, T., Ando, T., Akagami, T., Tasaki, M., Shinriki, S., Ueda, M., Yamashita, T., Hirotani, S. and Ando, Y. (2013), Dominant cardiac type of familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy associated with a novel transthyretin variant Thr59Arg. Muscle Nerve, 48: 839–841. doi: 10.1002/mus.23939
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 06:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.