Does change in acetylcholine receptor antibody level correlate with clinical change in myasthenia gravis?
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 483–486, April 2014
How to Cite
Sanders, D. B., Burns, T. M., Cutter, G. R., Massey, J. M., Juel, V. C., Hobson-Webb, L. and The Muscle Study Group (2014), Does change in acetylcholine receptor antibody level correlate with clinical change in myasthenia gravis?. Muscle Nerve, 49: 483–486. doi: 10.1002/mus.23944
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 07:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- The Muscle Study Group trial was supported by F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Roche). Grant Number: CEL248
- Aspreva Pharmaceuticals
- The Orphan Products Development Program of the US FDA. Grant Number: FD-R-002154-01
- General Clinical Research Center (GCRC). Grant Numbers: MO1 RR00034, M01-RR00044, M01-RR-01346
- The National Center for Research Resources, NIH. Grant Number: M01 RR023940
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.