Does change in acetylcholine receptor antibody level correlate with clinical change in myasthenia gravis?
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 483–486, April 2014
How to Cite
Sanders, D. B., Burns, T. M., Cutter, G. R., Massey, J. M., Juel, V. C., Hobson-Webb, L. and The Muscle Study Group (2014), Does change in acetylcholine receptor antibody level correlate with clinical change in myasthenia gravis?. Muscle Nerve, 49: 483–486. doi: 10.1002/mus.23944
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 07:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- The Muscle Study Group trial was supported by F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Roche). Grant Number: CEL248
- Aspreva Pharmaceuticals
- The Orphan Products Development Program of the US FDA. Grant Number: FD-R-002154-01
- General Clinical Research Center (GCRC). Grant Numbers: MO1 RR00034, M01-RR00044, M01-RR-01346
- The National Center for Research Resources, NIH. Grant Number: M01 RR023940
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.