Dr. Statland's work on this project was supported by the Muscular Dystrophy Association's Clinical Research Training Grant. We thank the FSHD Registry participants and their families for their commitment and generosity; they are the impetus for this study. We would also like to thank the Registry staff for their help in performing this study, in particular Elizabeth Luebbe and Bill Martens. Dr. Statland received salary support from the Muscular Dystrophy Association Clinical Research Training Grant, and is a consultant for Cytokinetics. Dr. Tawil is a co-investigator, National Registry for FSHD patients and family members, and is a consultant for Cytokinetics. The National Registry of FSHD Patients and Family Members has been funded in whole or in part by the National Institutes of Health (grant # U54-NS048843 and contracts #N01-AR-5-2274 and #N01-AR-0-2250).
Risk of functional impairment in Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 520–527, April 2014
How to Cite
Statland, J. M. and Tawil, R. (2014), Risk of functional impairment in Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. Muscle Nerve, 49: 520–527. doi: 10.1002/mus.23949
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 05:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.