Vitamin D receptor gene silencing effects on differentiation of myogenic cell lines
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 700–708, May 2014
How to Cite
Tanaka, M., Kishimoto, K. N., Okuno, H., Saito, H. and Itoi, E. (2014), Vitamin D receptor gene silencing effects on differentiation of myogenic cell lines. Muscle Nerve, 49: 700–708. doi: 10.1002/mus.23950
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 05:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.