This publication was made possible by CTSA Grant UL1 TR000135 from the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official view of NIH.
Diaphragm depth in normal subjects
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 666–668, May 2014
How to Cite
Shahgholi, L., Baria, M. R., Sorenson, E. J., Harper, C. J., Watson, J. C., Strommen, J. A. and Boon, A. J. (2014), Diaphragm depth in normal subjects. Muscle Nerve, 49: 666–668. doi: 10.1002/mus.23953
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 05:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.