Drs. Ranjeva and Attarian contributed equally to this work.
Association between structural and functional corticospinal involvement in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis assessed by diffusion tensor MRI and triple stimulation technique
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 551–557, April 2014
How to Cite
Grapperon, A.-M., Verschueren, A., Duclos, Y., Confort-Gouny, S., Soulier, E., Loundou, A. D., Guye, M., Cozzone, P. J., Pouget, J., Ranjeva, J.-P. and Attarian, S. (2014), Association between structural and functional corticospinal involvement in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis assessed by diffusion tensor MRI and triple stimulation technique. Muscle Nerve, 49: 551–557. doi: 10.1002/mus.23957
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 05:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- Association for Research in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and other motor neuron diseases (ARSLA)
- The French Association against Myopathies (AFM)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.