Drs. Ranjeva and Attarian contributed equally to this work.
Association between structural and functional corticospinal involvement in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis assessed by diffusion tensor MRI and triple stimulation technique
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 551–557, April 2014
How to Cite
Grapperon, A.-M., Verschueren, A., Duclos, Y., Confort-Gouny, S., Soulier, E., Loundou, A. D., Guye, M., Cozzone, P. J., Pouget, J., Ranjeva, J.-P. and Attarian, S. (2014), Association between structural and functional corticospinal involvement in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis assessed by diffusion tensor MRI and triple stimulation technique. Muscle Nerve, 49: 551–557. doi: 10.1002/mus.23957
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 05:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- Association for Research in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and other motor neuron diseases (ARSLA)
- The French Association against Myopathies (AFM)
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|mus23957-sup-0001-supptable1.docx||13K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.