Letter to the Editor
Inclusion body myopathy with paget disease of bone and frontotemporal dementia associated with a novel G156s mutation in the VCP gene
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 995–996, December 2013
How to Cite
Komatsu, J., Iwasa, K., Yanase, D. and Yamada, M. (2013), Inclusion body myopathy with paget disease of bone and frontotemporal dementia associated with a novel G156s mutation in the VCP gene. Muscle Nerve, 48: 995–996. doi: 10.1002/mus.23960
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 05:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.