This study was supported in part by the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA4256 to W.M.K. and V.M.).
Skeletal health in Duchenne dystrophy: Bone-size and subcranial dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry analyses
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 512–519, April 2014
How to Cite
King, W. M., Kissel, J. T., Visy, D., Goel, P. K. and Matkovic, V. (2014), Skeletal health in Duchenne dystrophy: Bone-size and subcranial dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry analyses. Muscle Nerve, 49: 512–519. doi: 10.1002/mus.23963
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 06:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.