Disclosure: The content of this report is solely the responsibility of the authors and should not be considered as the opinion or position of the NIH or its affiliates.
The motor neuron response to SMN1 deficiency in spinal muscular atrophy
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 636–644, May 2014
How to Cite
Kang, P. B., Gooch, C. L., McDermott, M. P., Darras, B. T., Finkel, R. S., Yang, M. L., Sproule, D. M., Chung, W. K., Kaufmann, P., de Vivo, D. C. and for the Muscle Study Group and the Pediatric Neuromuscular Clinical Research Network for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (2014), The motor neuron response to SMN1 deficiency in spinal muscular atrophy. Muscle Nerve, 49: 636–644. doi: 10.1002/mus.23967
This study was funded by the Spinal Muscular Atrophy Foundation. Additional clinical research support was provided to Columbia University through the CTSA (UL1 RR024156) from NCRR/NIH and the NSADA K12 program (NINDS training grant); to The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia through the CTSA (UL1-RR-024134) from NCRR/NIH; and to Harvard University (UL1 RR025755-01), Harvard Catalyst Clinical and Translational Science Center, from NCRR/NIH.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 06:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1209th ENMC international workshop: outcome measures and clinical trial readiness in spinal muscular atrophy 7 - 9 November, 2014, Heemskerk, The Netherlands, Neuromuscular Disorders, 2015,, , , ,
- 2Motor unit loss estimation by the multipoint incremental MUNE method in children with spinal muscular atrophy – A preliminary study, Neuromuscular Disorders, 2015, 25, 3, 216, , , , , , , ,
- 4The Genetics of Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Progress and Challenges, Neurotherapeutics, 2015, 12, 2, 290, ,