Disclosure: The content of this report is solely the responsibility of the authors and should not be considered as the opinion or position of the NIH or its affiliates.
The motor neuron response to SMN1 deficiency in spinal muscular atrophy
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 636–644, May 2014
How to Cite
Kang, P. B., Gooch, C. L., McDermott, M. P., Darras, B. T., Finkel, R. S., Yang, M. L., Sproule, D. M., Chung, W. K., Kaufmann, P., de Vivo, D. C. and for the Muscle Study Group and the Pediatric Neuromuscular Clinical Research Network for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (2014), The motor neuron response to SMN1 deficiency in spinal muscular atrophy. Muscle Nerve, 49: 636–644. doi: 10.1002/mus.23967
This study was funded by the Spinal Muscular Atrophy Foundation. Additional clinical research support was provided to Columbia University through the CTSA (UL1 RR024156) from NCRR/NIH and the NSADA K12 program (NINDS training grant); to The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia through the CTSA (UL1-RR-024134) from NCRR/NIH; and to Harvard University (UL1 RR025755-01), Harvard Catalyst Clinical and Translational Science Center, from NCRR/NIH.
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 06:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.