Muscle architecture and strength: Adaptations to short-term resistance training in older adults
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 584–592, April 2014
How to Cite
Scanlon, T. C., Fragala, M. S., Stout, J. R., Emerson, N. S., Beyer, K. S., Oliveira, L. P. and Hoffman, J. R. (2014), Muscle architecture and strength: Adaptations to short-term resistance training in older adults. Muscle Nerve, 49: 584–592. doi: 10.1002/mus.23969
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2013 10:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.