Dr. Bird has received licensing fees from Athena Diagnostics, Inc. Mission Hospitals' Fullerton Genetics Laboratory has provided in-kind support for analysis and interpretation of DNA sequence data for patients included in the study. Dr. Tarleton is an employee of this nonprofit institution. All remaining authors have nothing to disclose.
Truncating CLCN1 mutations in myotonia congenita: Variable patterns of inheritance
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 593–600, April 2014
How to Cite
Richardson, R. C., Tarleton, J. C., Bird, T. D. and Gospe, S. M. (2014), Truncating CLCN1 mutations in myotonia congenita: Variable patterns of inheritance. Muscle Nerve, 49: 593–600. doi: 10.1002/mus.23976
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2013 10:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.