Funding for this study was provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs Grant RX000670, NIH grants R24HD050837 and AR057013, and Allergan, Inc.
Systematic test of neurotoxin dose and volume on muscle function in a rat model
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 709–715, May 2014
How to Cite
Hulst, J. B., Minamoto, V. B., Lim, M. B., Bremner, S. N., Ward, S. R. and Lieber, R. L. (2014), Systematic test of neurotoxin dose and volume on muscle function in a rat model. Muscle Nerve, 49: 709–715. doi: 10.1002/mus.23983
This work was presented, in part, at the Tetraplegia Hand meeting in Paris, September 10–12, 2010, as well as the American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology in Toronto, September 12–14, 2012.
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 07:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.