This study was supported by grants from the Muscular Dystrophy Association, Charcot Marie Tooth Association, and the Rare Disease Clinical Research Network—Inherited Neuropathies Consortium (1U54NS065712-01).
Genetic testing practices for Charcot–Marie–Tooth type 1A disease
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 478–482, April 2014
How to Cite
Tousignant, R., Trepanier, A., Shy, M. E. and Siskind, C. E. (2014), Genetic testing practices for Charcot–Marie–Tooth type 1A disease. Muscle Nerve, 49: 478–482. doi: 10.1002/mus.23991
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 06:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.