Utility of minimum F-wave latencies compared with F-estimates and absolute reference values in S1 radiculopathies: Are they still needed?
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 809–813, June 2014
How to Cite
Mauricio, E. A., Dimberg, E. L. and Rubin, D. I. (2014), Utility of minimum F-wave latencies compared with F-estimates and absolute reference values in S1 radiculopathies: Are they still needed?. Muscle Nerve, 49: 809–813. doi: 10.1002/mus.23992
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 06:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.