Contrasting echogenicity in flexor digitorum profundus–flexor carpi ulnaris: A diagnostic ultrasound pattern in sporadic inclusion body myositis
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 745–748, May 2014
How to Cite
Noto, Y.-I., Shiga, K., Tsuji, Y., Kondo, M., Tokuda, T., Mizuno, T. and Nakagawa, M. (2014), Contrasting echogenicity in flexor digitorum profundus–flexor carpi ulnaris: A diagnostic ultrasound pattern in sporadic inclusion body myositis. Muscle Nerve, 49: 745–748. doi: 10.1002/mus.24056
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 10:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.