Ultrasound imaging of the median nerve as a prognostic factor for carpal tunnel decompression
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 741–744, May 2014
How to Cite
Bland, J. D.P. and Rudolfer, S. M. (2014), Ultrasound imaging of the median nerve as a prognostic factor for carpal tunnel decompression. Muscle Nerve, 49: 741–744. doi: 10.1002/mus.24058
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.