Lengthening our perspective: Morphological, cellular, and molecular responses to eccentric exercise
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 155–170, February 2014
How to Cite
Hyldahl, R. D. and Hubal, M. J. (2014), Lengthening our perspective: Morphological, cellular, and molecular responses to eccentric exercise. Muscle Nerve, 49: 155–170. doi: 10.1002/mus.24077
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 05:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.