This research was supported by the National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Center for Rehabilitation Research (P01HD33988), the National Registry of Myotonic Dystrophy and Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy Patients and Family Members, and the National Institute for Disability Rehabilitation Research (H133B031118). Support was also provided by grants from the Government of Catalonia, AGAUR (2009 SGR 434 and DGR 2011BE1 00611, to J.M.), and Vicerectorat de Recerca of Universitat Rovira i Virgili.
Pain location and intensity impacts function in persons with myotonic dystrophy type 1 and facioscapulohumeral dystrophy with chronic pain
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 900–905, June 2014
How to Cite
Miró, J., Gertz, K. J., Carter, G. T. and Jensen, M. P. (2014), Pain location and intensity impacts function in persons with myotonic dystrophy type 1 and facioscapulohumeral dystrophy with chronic pain. Muscle Nerve, 49: 900–905. doi: 10.1002/mus.24079
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2014 01:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Neuromuscular Disorders of Infancy, Childhood, and Adolescence, 2015,, , ,