This article includes Supplementary Material available via the internet at http://mrw.interscience.wiley.com/suppmat/0148-639X/suppmat/
Comparison of sensitivity and specificity among 15 criteria for chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 40–46, July 2014
How to Cite
Breiner, A. and Brannagan, T. H. (2014), Comparison of sensitivity and specificity among 15 criteria for chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy. Muscle Nerve, 50: 40–46. doi: 10.1002/mus.24088
This study was supported by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health (UL1 TR000040) and the Michael D. Rothman CIDP Research Fund.
Disclosure: The content of this study is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2013 06:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.