Partial support for this research was provided by the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Disorders (1K23AR055947), the Senator Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Cooperative Research Center (NINDS U54NS48843), the Muscular Dystrophy Association, and the Saunders Family Fund. The project described in this publication was also supported by the University of Rochester CTSA award number UL1 RR024160 from the National Center for Research Resources and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences of the National Institutes of Health. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health. Additional information regarding the MDHI is available at the Neuromuscular Institute of Quality-of-Life Studies and Outcome Measure Development website www.QOLINSTITUTE.com and MDHI licensing opportunities can be reviewed at: www.urmc.rochester.edu/techtransfer.
Myotonic Dystrophy Health Index: Initial evaluation of a disease-specific outcome measure
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 906–914, June 2014
How to Cite
Heatwole, C., Bode, R., Johnson, N., Dekdebrun, J., Dilek, N., Heatwole, M., Hilbert, J. E., Luebbe, E., Martens, W., Mcdermott, M. P., Rothrock, N., Thornton, C., Vickrey, B. G., Victorson, D. and Moxley, R. (2014), Myotonic Dystrophy Health Index: Initial evaluation of a disease-specific outcome measure. Muscle Nerve, 49: 906–914. doi: 10.1002/mus.24097
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2013 02:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.