This work was funded by grants awarded to Dr Brochard from the University Hospital of Brest, the French Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (SOFMER), the French Society of Research in Children with Disabilities (SFERHE) and by the Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Bethesda, MD, USA.
Shoulder strength profiles in children with and without brachial PLEXUS PALSY
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 60–66, July 2014
How to Cite
Brochard, S., Alter, K. and Damiano, D. (2014), Shoulder strength profiles in children with and without brachial PLEXUS PALSY. Muscle Nerve, 50: 60–66. doi: 10.1002/mus.24099
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2013 02:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.