This work was supported by funding from BioChem Genetics, LLC, Isle of Palms, NC, and by a contract from the National Institute of Child Health (NIH-NICHD-CDBPM-10-15-PS to SFD). The authors take full responsibility for the contents of this study, which do not represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States Government.
Parental attitudes toward newborn screening for Duchenne/Becker muscular dystrophy and spinal muscular atrophy
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 822–828, June 2014
How to Cite
Wood, M. F., Hughes, S. C., Hache, L. P., Naylor, E. W., Abdel-Hamid, H. Z., Barmada, M. M., Dobrowolski, S. F., Stickler, D. E. and Clemens, P. R. (2014), Parental attitudes toward newborn screening for Duchenne/Becker muscular dystrophy and spinal muscular atrophy. Muscle Nerve, 49: 822–828. doi: 10.1002/mus.24100
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2013 11:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.