The first 2 authors (Y.Y. and Y.T.) contributed equally to this study.
Muscle shear modulus measured with ultrasound shear-wave elastography across a wide range of contraction intensity
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 103–113, July 2014
How to Cite
Yoshitake, Y., Takai, Y., Kanehisa, H. and Shinohara, M. (2014), Muscle shear modulus measured with ultrasound shear-wave elastography across a wide range of contraction intensity. Muscle Nerve, 50: 103–113. doi: 10.1002/mus.24104
This study was funded in part by the Japan Society of the Promotion of Science [Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) 23700774 to Y.T., and Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) 24300207 to Y.Y.].
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2013 10:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.