This research was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NIH Z01 NS002976).
Disease spread through contiguity and axonal tracts in primary lateral sclerosis
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 439–441, March 2014
How to Cite
Lauren, F., Stephen, M. and Floeter, M. K. (2014), Disease spread through contiguity and axonal tracts in primary lateral sclerosis. Muscle Nerve, 49: 439–441. doi: 10.1002/mus.24116
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2013 11:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013