The work was supported by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number 8P20GM103432-12 and American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy New Investigator Award to B.T.
Acute and chronic effects of botulinum neurotoxin a on the mammalian neuromuscular junction
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 206–215, August 2014
How to Cite
Baskaran, P. and Thyagarajan, B. (2014), Acute and chronic effects of botulinum neurotoxin a on the mammalian neuromuscular junction. Muscle Nerve, 50: 206–215. doi: 10.1002/mus.24119
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2013 01:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013