The work was supported by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number 8P20GM103432-12 and American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy New Investigator Award to B.T.
Acute and chronic effects of botulinum neurotoxin a on the mammalian neuromuscular junction
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 206–215, August 2014
How to Cite
Baskaran, P. and Thyagarajan, B. (2014), Acute and chronic effects of botulinum neurotoxin a on the mammalian neuromuscular junction. Muscle Nerve, 50: 206–215. doi: 10.1002/mus.24119
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2013 01:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.