This project was supported in part by the Muscular Dystrophy Association (Clinical Research Training Grant) and the NIH/NCRR/NCATS (University of New Mexico Clinical and Translational Science Center, 8UL1TR000041). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
Safety of botulinum toxin for dysphagia in oculopharyngeal muscular dystrophy
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 601–603, April 2014
How to Cite
Youssof, S., Schrader, R. M., Romero-Clark, C., Roy, G. and Spafford, M. (2014), Safety of botulinum toxin for dysphagia in oculopharyngeal muscular dystrophy. Muscle Nerve, 49: 601–603. doi: 10.1002/mus.24123
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2013 09:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.