Letter to the Editor
Peripheral nerve excitability before and after liver transplant
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 615–616, April 2014
How to Cite
Ng, K., Murray, N. and Burke, D. (2014), Peripheral nerve excitability before and after liver transplant. Muscle Nerve, 49: 615–616. doi: 10.1002/mus.24125
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2013 10:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.