Letter to the Editor
Peripheral nerve excitability before and after liver transplant
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 615–616, April 2014
How to Cite
Ng, K., Murray, N. and Burke, D. (2014), Peripheral nerve excitability before and after liver transplant. Muscle Nerve, 49: 615–616. doi: 10.1002/mus.24125
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2013 10:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|mus24125-sup-0001-supptable1.doc||23K||Supporting Information Table 1. Summary of some clinical and standard neurophysiological measures pre- and post- transplant (pre/post)|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.