This study was funded by the ALS Association.
Electrical impedance myography correlates with standard measures of Als severity
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 441–443, March 2014
How to Cite
Rutkove, S. B., Caress, J. B., Cartwright, M. S., Burns, T. M., Warder, J., David, W. S., Goyal, N., Maragakis, N. J., Benatar, M., Sharma, K. R., Narayanaswami, P., Raynor, E. M., Watson, M. L. and Shefner, J. M. (2014), Electrical impedance myography correlates with standard measures of Als severity. Muscle Nerve, 49: 441–443. doi: 10.1002/mus.24128
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 NOV 2013 09:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.